Why does a person have no friends?
Why does a person have no friends?
- And if that faithful, decent friend who does not betray and not tell other people's secrets and those who you believe in, change their attitude, opinion on some events, what to do then, whether to be friends with a person, if he changes you to those whom I discussed earlier?
- I have no friends because I do not believe in friendship after one of my so-called "true" friends .. that's why !!!
- Friendship is more than a pleasant company or the proximity of interests. Friendship is a deep, sincere relationship, which includes a whole range of emotions. Friendship is characterized by a deep understanding of people. In friendship, give priority over what to take. The lack of such qualities in a person deprives him of the right to have friends.
- then they do not need him.
- Disappointment - this is the reason for my choice .... I do not know when I will decide again to BELIEVE and in general I can ...
- Such people are simply completely free of all. Although in fact there is no such person who would not have friends. Well, at least one. There are no such examples. Everyone has at least one friend. Or a friend with whom you can talk and ask him for help. Even House has friends.
- I think there are very few such people. I see two reasons for the lack of friends: a person has no need to be friends or a person does not know how to maintain friendly relations, although he needs them.
- Hence, such a person. Since childhood, people have not been taught to treat others humanly, as a result, a person remains for life only. Even if he marries, he will have children himself ... Sun is one. Well, if his children will be someone to teach, and then sad fate will repeat.
- And maybe a person has a complex, he can not open himself up to someone else, he can not open himself up for friendship, fearing that he will be betrayed, must be deceived, therefore he trusts only himself.
- It seems to me that people put different things into the notion of friendship, for example, someone with whom you can drink a beer, call a friend on the phone, have friends on a hobby, for example. However, I think that in friendship as in love there must be mutual understanding, mutual concessions, when both sides are ready to help each other. It is difficult to find such people. Therefore, basically, friendship has its own time when you need this or that person. And people with whom you communicate or pleasantly spend some time I think it's easier to call friends, colleagues or like-minded people.
- And why do you think that all people must necessarily have friends? There are people who are good at one, because they are real, terry introverts!
- The problem is certainly in man, not in others. It's just that he either does not want to let people in close to him, or he does not know how to be friends and does not know what friendship is in general: zool:
- Everyone understands his own under this expression. Most often, when they say that a person does not have friends, most people have the idea that a person does not have someone with whom they can communicate, drink, go somewhere. But this is not necessarily possible with friends. A person may be surrounded by a large number of people, but there is no soul mate.
- There are such concepts - extravertedness and introverted personality.
An extrovert is a person more attuned to external communication. An extrovert does not tolerate loneliness, and even just solitude. All that he does - is necessarily aimed at the reaction of others and expects their evaluation. Such people always adjoin to a certain group, they are necessarily present on all sorts of "get-togethers", they have many, so to say, "friends."
An introvert is more focused on what happens directly to himself. An introvert is not afraid to remain alone. For him it is an opportunity to listen to his feelings, understand what he wants, make the right decisions. An introvert is often tired of unnecessary, unconstructive communication.
Most likely you are an introvert, and there is nothing wrong with that.
- or they really do not need him, or he's a bore ...
- If you summarize what the (rightly) said Victor, it turns out that he has no friends, a person can not be friends - an egoist who lives for himself.
- Self-sufficient can
- Few, but they are in this world.