Which toilet is better?
The toilet bowl is an essential hygiene and interior item in a modern residential building and apartment. Over time, this type of plumbing has to be changed to a new one. What good toilet seats can be found as a worthy replacement? Shops offer a wide selection of different parameters: color, cost, shape, design, etc. Which toilet is better? How not to get lost in such a wide choice and buy the toilet that suits you? Pay attention to the following criteria:
- Type of toilet bowl. Most often, the choice is between all familiar toilets and wall-mounted toilet, which is attached to the wall. The floor toilet has a traditional shape, but takes up more space, so it is suitable for a large bathroom. Hanging toilet is much smaller and can save up to 30 square meters. see square. It is indispensable for small restrooms. Many people do not take into account such a model due to the fact that it seems to be not reliable enough. However, a quality toilet bowl can withstand up to 400 kg., So you can safely choose it.
- Tank.His choice also depends on the type of toilet you prefer. The most modern types of toilet bowls allow the tank to be built into the wall, outside of which there will only be a flush button. This innovation also saves space, but you need to decide in advance which wall the tank will be attached to. If you are accustomed to the classic look of the toilet, then consider candy bars. The main thing is that the toilet and the tank fit together and have the required number of necessary fixings.
- Material. An important role is played by the material from which the toilet is made, because it must be strong and as durable as possible. For extraordinary personalities, the market offers toilets made of cast iron, steel, glass, plastic, and gold. More practical people are better to choose toilet bowls from porcelain and earthenware. Compared with faience, porcelain has two distinct advantages - durability and ease of cleaning. Porcelain will serve you for 50 years, and it is easy to clean it of impurities, since it does not absorb dirt and odors. Faience loses him a little, his life is 30 years. But recently, manufacturers have been developing new products, as a result of which they are getting more advanced materials for toilet bowls on the basis of faience. You can also look at them.
- Drain systemThe levers and cords we used earlier are a thing of the past. Increasingly, both domestic and foreign manufacturers use the push-button method of water drainage. In monoblocks, the button is located in the middle of the cistern, in the case of suspended models and models with a cistern embedded in the wall - on the wall. Some manufacturers offer two buttons or one large button, divided into two parts. Such a system allows the use of a different amount of water, which is important in its economy, especially in apartments where individual water meters are installed. By pressing the small button, you use 2-4 liters for draining. water. Using a large button, you flush 6-8 liters into the toilet. water.
- Flushing system When choosing a flush you should pay attention to the release into the sewer pipe. Varieties of flush - vertical, horizontal and oblique. Horizontal more often used in new type apartments, vertical - in cottages, oblique - in old apartments. Flushing in the toilet itself is direct, reverse, cascade and shower. Direct flush is most often found in the toilets of domestic manufacturers. When using it, noise and splashes occur.Reverse or circular flush implies that the water enters the toilet in an arc that allows you to wash the entire bowl. This flush is economical and silent. In the case of a cascade washout, the water evenly washes the entire inner surface of the toilet bowl, while the shower room - the water enters at an angle and forms a cleaning funnel.
- Manufacturer. Which toilet is better to buy? Now the market offers a large selection of domestic and imported toilets, and modern Russian is not much inferior to foreign. If you support a domestic manufacturer, pay attention to the toilets of Kaluga or Stary Oskol factories. Russian toilets fully meet modern requirements and are cheaper. More expensive - toilets, produced jointly by Russia with other European countries, for example, with Italy. According to sellers, such toilets are in great demand. Czech toilets, which have been popular in Russia since the times of the Soviet Union, are also more expensive. However, they have changed significantly since then and are now calculated just for the Russian buyer. Vietnamese toilets also do not lose in their quality, but they are not as popular on the Russian market as European ones.From European you can find French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Finnish, Dutch toilet bowls. They are diverse, which allows you to choose the most convenient toilet for any room.