What if the husband beats?
Why is it that men do not rarely resort to the effect on their wives by force? Why husband beats his beloved? In men, nature has a feeling that they need to assert themselves at all costs. Such an instinct provokes the male sex to go in for sports, go to war, fight with hooligans or raise a hand against his wife and child. Fortunately, not every man realizes himself at the expense of physical strength. But, unfortunately, a large number of husbands remain who consider it normal to beat their wife and children. Such an action is a habit, such as charging in the morning. There are two types of beating husbands:
- The first type of men are those who, in a scandal with their wife, begin to accumulate aggression, and then throw themselves with their fists. In such a situation, it happens that a pregnant woman beats her husband, because in such a situation the emotions of women are unstable and start to annoy a man too much. Why do husbands throw fists at women in such cases? Such a man does not respect his wife as an accomplished person, and he is also very dependent on her psychologically.The wives of such despots should watch out for their every step, in a word, in order not to provoke an aggressive reaction from their husband.
- The second type of men is less common - these are satraps who don’t need a reason to raise their hand to their wife. Often, such a husband beats a child who is not guilty of anything, but simply fell under the hot hand. Such people have obvious psychological abnormalities. If a woman wants to get away from such a tyrant, then there should be the most cautious actions, because he can develop and implement a plan of revenge.
Beats mean weak
When husbands beat their wives, they want to somehow gain power and control over something in this life. This behavior immediately shows the inner weakness of the man and the inability to control emotions. Men are trying to punish a woman for their failure in life. Also, by their actions, men intimidate their wives so that they do not leave them, although they have every right to do so. Because of the complete psychological dependence on the second half, the man shows aggression, which envelops any woman with fear. So she will be afraid to leave him and will always be there.
What to do in such a situation
That the husband did not beat, it is necessary not to show to it of the excessive exactingness, doubts in its opportunities and not to speak ridicule. If a man is prone to violence, then you should not show a hostile attitude towards him. Because the beating you make a regular action at the time, as your husband will have to relieve tension and aggression. What should alarm the behavior of men? There are several symptoms that your man will be tyrannical and aggressive:
- Covered remarks in the direction of good friends and acquaintances;
- The husband begins to distance himself from his relatives under the pretext that they hinder the development of your relationship;
- Loss of emotion control and a sense of rage from every detail.
- It may be that your husband drinks and beats you and the children. In such a situation, its aggressiveness is manifested under the influence of alcohol, when the brain ceases to control all accumulated emotions.
What if the husband beats and humiliates? There are a number of tips that are worth listening to:
- When a quarrel begins to flare up, and your husband begins to lose his temper, do not go into the kitchen or bathroom. There are various sharp objects and angles that can harm your health.
- When situations get out of control, take the children right away and leave home. Do it even when there is no opportunity to take things or money.
- Talk to a psychologist, he will advise you what to do in critical situations, and also tell you how to avoid them.
Husband beats wife, what to do best? Here the answer suggests itself - to leave, taking their children. Because often they are subject to acts of beating. But if you decide to save the family, then you need to gain strength and patience. Raise your personal self-esteem and try to teach your husband in small steps that you are the same person as he is, that you demand respect and understanding. Do not provoke unnecessary quarrels, and when your husband is full of aggression, try to let him cool down and then talk in a relaxed atmosphere about what disturbs him. But remember that such methods are good only when your husband himself wants to change something!