Starcraft 2: Legacy of the void - walkthrough and a brief overview of the game
The company Blizzard, which released Starcraft andwon millions of fans around the world, cheated with the second part and began to sell each campaign separately. This led to the fact that people were forced to wait for the continuation of the history of their favorite heroes for several years. And so, on November 10, 2015, the final part of the famous epic was released, which put an end to the history, which lasted for dozens of years of war. We present to your attention Starcraft 2: Legacy of the void, a review of missions.
Total in Starcraft II: Legacy of the void complete passage includes 25 missions. If we talk about time, then everything will depend on your skills and chosen complexity. But, given the lack of assignments to defend the base (to hold out for N-minutes), then you will spend about 40 hours on the game.
The first three missions are a prologue, telling how Protoss Hierarch Artanis freed the planet Aiur, seized by the zerg.
- "For Aiur!". You will be given a large army, with which you will need to clean up the card - destroy the zerg hives (optional) and clean the curvature channels. The mission is simple enough. Use immortals as tanks, and first destroy Nidus worms. Hybrids are better to kill, focusing them one at a time.
- "The approaching darkness." The mission consists of two parts. First you need to get to the base. Do not lose troops in the battles and try to keep the wounded in the rear. At the nexus, recruit new troops and move on. On the way, activate pylons (give 3 stalkers each). After the second nexus leave the army and pass the rest of the mission Zeratul. In the end, you will meet Artanis, who is resisting the influence of Amun.
- The Spear of Adun. Zeratul is dying, and Artanis is going to save the survivors. Mission to speed. After each capture and activation of the nucleus, you will be attacked by protoss and zerg. Try to fight back as soon as possible. After capturing the 4th core, do not waste time on defense, but run to the last - the mission will end.
So the prologue ends in Starcraft 2: Legacy of the void. The passage approaches the main plot.
Shakuras and Korhal
Here begins the fun in Starcraft 2: Legacy of the void. Passage becomes similar to the previous parts, because we have our own ship-base. Start with Shakuras:
- "The long arm of Amun." We provide evacuation. With the help of dark templar, we simply clean the entire map. Detectors are trying to destroy by means of orbital bombardment.
- "Not one step back". The main task is to hold out against the zerg attacks and destroy the monoliths. It is better to take them down immediately, and then just to drag the time. Pay special attention to the north side of the base.
The next stage in Starcraft 2: Legacy of the void. The passage of the planet Korhal also includes two separate missions.
- "Heavenly Shield". You need to grab stabilizers and repair the platform. The map is passed quickly with the help of dark templar.
- "Brothers in Arms". We protect allies and seize the "Key". To make the mission easier, immediately build pylons on allied bases. So you will quickly move your troops.
The last planet is Glacius. Then you have to break through and grab a technology store. Mission "Forbidden Weapon" is passed quickly enough, the main thing - immediately destroy the pylons of the draft.
Blacksmith Corax opens the portal to the parallel universe of Starcraft 2: Legacy of the void. Passage throws the player into the original world of Zel "Naga - Ulnar.
- "Temple of Unification". It is necessary to capture and hold the five columns. The mission requires a thorough approach, so take your time with the implementation, but first configure and improve the troops.
- "Endless cycle". Artanis, along with Kerrigan must collect ancient devices. An ordinary map on the passage.
- "The foreknowledge of darkness". Protoss must destroy the crystals of emptiness before the abyss is swallowed by the swarm of Kerrigan.
- "Kibros". It is necessary to accompany Megalith. The map is simply cleaned "in advance" with the help of colossi.
- "Elimination". Strip the planet from the zerg. Enough 6 prisms and mother ship.
- "The duty of the Templar." Another "sweep". With the help of aircraft carriers, one by one, destroy the energy cores.
- "Necessary measures". Help Alarak to regain power in his own world. Build more prisms and pump them. Enough 20 for the whole card.
- "Cancer-shire." Duel of two protoss. Use the red prism.
Here we come to the finale of Starcraft 2: Legacy of the void. The passage (guide) of this planet should not cause difficulties, even at high complexity.
- "The Return of the Templars." It is necessary to lead the heroes to the sources of energy. Nothing complicated, there will always be enough troops.
- "The shell of Amun." The tactic with the construction of the air fleet and the stage-by-stage sweep of the map will be fine.
- "Deliverance". Your task is to protect the key. Restore the base and fortifications, and then hire a large flotilla of prisms.
So, you combined protoss. It's time to finish this crazy story.
The last three missions are devoted to the final victory over Amun.
- "The emptiness is calling." You need to defeat Naruda and destroy his troops (optional). Theoretically, the map can be flown around the perimeter and just defeat the boss.
- "The essence of eternity." The last of the Zel, "Naga conveys his knowledge of Kerrigan, and all this time you will have to defend it." Tanks and cruisers will help you cope with any problem.
- "The Fall of Amun." The player needs to destroy 7 crystals. The mission is conducted with the help of Kerrigan and the air fleet (the hosts of the pack).
This ends the story of Starcraft 2, and fans can only hope that this was not the last story in the beloved universe.