Potatoes baked in the oven: there is no easier
There is nothing easier and tastier than potatoes, bakedin the oven. It will take much less time to prepare it, than you would prepare another dish. Baked potato has a mass of useful properties, it differs rich taste and pleasant aroma. Baking potatoes is best in the oven, although some practice with a microwave. Personally, I think that in the latter case it will not be possible to achieve a crust that will necessarily appear in the oven. So, how to cook baked potatoes? A few useful recipes will come in handy.
Potatoes in a uniform baked in the oven
Everything is very simple. Wash potatoes, put them on a baking sheet and bake in the oven, without removing the peel. But if you wait for guests and want to surprise them with something unusual, then follow the next recipe.
It will take: a kilogram of medium potatoes. For minced meat: gouda cheese (200 g), boiled ham (100 g), one tomato, a small bunch of lettuce, olive oil (for frying), salt and pepper to taste. For the sauce: yogurt (2 cups or 300 g), chives (1 bunch), garlic (1-2 cloves).
The cooking process is as follows:
· In order for potatoes to be in uniform,baked in the oven, it turned out delicious, be sure to rinse it thoroughly, then cut it in half and remove the pulp from it so that the thickness of the edge is no more than 1 cm. Do not discard the pulp, but chop it.
· Chop the cheese and ham into small cubes, chop the onion salad. With a tomato peel, remove the core. We need only the flesh, which should be cut into cubes.
· Heat olive oil in a frying pan and fry onions and potatoes on it. Remove from the plate, attach the remaining ingredients to them and mix the stuffing. Add pepper and salt to taste.
· Fill the halves of potatoes with the prepared stuffing and lay them on a baking tray, pre-greased. Baking time is about an hour.
· To prepare the sauce, combine the yogurt with the green onions and garlic, pepper and salt.
· That's all. Potatoes baked in the oven, ready!
Potatoes baked in the oven in foil
This is one of the fastest ways to cook deliciousdish. The advantage of baking in foil is the fact that the potatoes are not covered with a dry crust, but remain juicy and tender. And yet - to make the dish does not seem lean, you can add lumps of fat to it.
Ingredients: 5 potatoes, slices of bacon and salt to taste.
· Rinse the potatoes, peel them, cut them into 3 parts. Rub each half with salt and pepper.
· Put a piece of potatoes on the foil, top the pieces of bacon, then cover with the remaining potatoes.
· Preheat the oven to 200C.
· Wrap the potatoes in foil and put them on baked.
· Remove the prepared dish from the oven, lay it on plates and decorate with greens.
Potatoes baked in the oven with chicken
From personal experience I will say that this dishit turns out incredibly tasty. For its preparation you will need a kilogram of potatoes, as much chicken meat, mayonnaise, tomato sauce, sour cream, pepper, garlic and salt.
Prepare the sauce first. For this mix the mayonnaise, tomato sauce and sour cream to taste. Add pepper, garlic and salt, also to taste.
· Cover the chicken well with cooked sauce and leave it for a couple of hours for marinating. Meat can even be put on at night, so it will be even more juicy.
· Peel potatoes, cut into 3-4 parts (if the tubers are small, then two).
• Use a vegetable or olive oil, spread potatoes on it, and chicken meat on top. To make the dish more tasty, pour it with the remaining sauce.
· Preheat the oven to 200 ° C, place the baking tray with the contents and cook for about an hour.
After 35-40 minutes after the beginning of cooking, the meat needs to be turned over so that it is evenly fried from all sides.