Pergolas made of bricks
Pergolas of brick are able to simply transformcountry cottage area. Of course, you can choose any other material, for example, a tree. But to build a gazebo made of bricks is for sure "for ages". In it you can relax, take guests, and just have a great time. And how delicious the shish kebab, cooked in the fresh air!
Pavilions are classified as small architectural forms. They, according to experts, play a big role in the improvement of any infield area. If you are counting on a long service life, it is better to prefer a tree to a brick. Since the wooden structure will not last long.
Pergolas made of bricks have a number of advantages that are worthy of your attention:
- Such designs are durable, good-quality, reliable, respectable and beautiful;
- The brick does not require additional care from you, which can not be said about the tree. In addition, it retains its original form and form for a long time;
- the design data, unambiguously, are fireproof. Therefore, you can easily build a barbecue or barbecue in them;
- brick is a universal wall material. And you can create from it a variety of architectural designs.
If you want to cope without helpprofessionals, it is necessary to study a lot of nuances. Garden gazebos with their own hands tried to build many craftsmen. First of all, it is necessary to understand what they can be.
- Closed gazebo with glazing. Such a design you can easily operate year-round, but only if you fork out and equip it with a heating system. Experts recommend as the best option - a combination of a film floor and a fireplace. Thus, you can quickly heat the room. One nuance: if you decide to build such a gazebo, it is important that the maximum possible area is the glazing of the walls.
- Semi-open arbor. This is a design with one, maximum two retaining walls. Most often, the owners equip one of them with an oven, a barbecue or a brazier. The open sides of the structure can be decorated with various original fences or columns. You "will kill two birds with one stone": and you will always be in the open air, and from the rain and wind such a gazebo will protect.
- Open gazebo. Yes, and such constructions are made of bricks. To spend time in them is a real pleasure. Use wooden gratings, masonry, climbing plants, forged elements. Then the design will turn out elegant and easy.
Do not forget that any gazebos made of bricks begin with a foundation. It is very important. The foundation can be of different types.
- Solid. This is the most reliable option. It is possible to withstand the deformation of the ground by rigid spatial reinforcement. This foundation, among other things, will serve as a basis for flooring, for example, for ceramic tiles. Of course, this option is the most expensive.
- Prefabricated-monolithic. Ready-made blocks are laid on a concrete pillow, then they are fastened together with concrete filling. This is a solid foundation, which is also a cheap option.
- Ribbon foundation. Suitable for building gazebos made of bricks. This is mainly true when there was no sounding of soils.
- Columnar. It is mainly used in the construction of open pavilions. Of course, the low price of such a foundation attracts, but it will not withstand a large load, such as stone tables, stoves or solid walls.
Of course, gazebos made of bricks always have a roof. It may well be practically flat (having a slope of not more than 10 degrees). But experts recommend giving preference to pitched roofs with a slope of more than 30 degrees. Thus, the snow will not accumulate on them. Optimum use for the roof of soft bituminous shingles.
In any case, your gazebo should not resonate with the overall architectural design of the house, and also spoil the picture of the site design.