How to treat genital herpes?
Genital herpes, also called genital herpes, is an infectious disease that is caused by the human herpes simplex virus. Primary genital herpes, as a rule, proceeds without symptoms. That is, a person can become a hidden carrier of the virus, as well as genital herpes can turn into a recurrent form.
Symptoms of genital herpes:
- Rash in the genital area.
- On the genitals and near them may appear bubbles, grouped, filled with fluid. Redness will be around them.
- After 4 days, the vesicles burst, ulcers or weeping erosion result. Next are the crusts.
- After a week, the crusts fall off, leaving a stain.
- Itching, burning and pain.
- There may be a temperature increase of up to 38 degrees.
- Frequent urination.
How to treat genital herpes
Independently it is extremely difficult to choose the right drug, its dosage in each case. The doctor takes into account both the state of the organism and the form of the infection.Judging by experience, zovirax-acyclovir, many other new products, ointments and creams, used alone, only relieve the symptoms and painful sensations of genital herpes. That is, there is a high probability that herpes will appear again. That is why it is so important to go for a diagnosis to a specialist.
Genital herpes develops primarily in people with reduced immunity. Therefore, it is not so easy to treat genital herpes yourself without going to a doctor. The doctor usually offers immunotherapy in conjunction with the treatment of the virus itself. If you do not treat genital herpes or do it wrong, the person will have unpleasant consequences, especially women.