How to study perfectly?
Many of us dream that their children study on the same five, and adolescents themselves often face the problem of poor grades and lack of understanding of basic subjects. How good to go to school? What is needed for your diary to always have only good grades?
All teachers are well aware of the fact that in order for a teenager to have good academic performance, it is necessary to develop the following personality traits:
- patience (only those who are not in a hurry, never mistaken);
- accuracy (a rigorous approach to learning helps not to forget anything);
- discipline (planning helps to properly manage time);
- purposefulness (to achieve the goal, you must have willpower);
- activity (in order to be appreciated, you need to be able to demonstrate your knowledge).
And naturally, the most important argument for how to study as “excellent” is your desire not only to study, but to finish school with only fives. Without this, no matter how disciplined or purposeful you may be, an excellent student among you will fail.
Some tips for a great study.
So what should be done in order to get a medal for excellent study after graduation? In this situation, psychologists and educators give the following tips:
- Decide in advance on the choice of your future profession in order to know what future educational institution you will enroll in, as well as what exams you will have to pass (and of course, pay the most attention to this subject).
- Plan in advance how many fives, fours and triples should be in your certificate so that the total passing score does not prevent you from enrolling in the chosen educational institution. Of course, it is better to tune yourself to the maximum positive marks, so that in case of failure, you will be put on a score (rather than two points) below the expected result.
- If you feel that you are not coping with the load or you misunderstand some of the items that you will need to donate, work on them additionally during after-hours.
- Be sure to participate in competitions and conferences so that you have an additional advantage over other applicants, as in this case, the students must rely on a certificate for excellent study (for participation in school competitions).
- Read additional literature that is not included in the list of books for compulsory reading, but will definitely help you expand your horizons and show your knowledge at the right time and place.
- Never forget about your health, as only the alternation of good physical activity and the study of objects will help you to learn the material faster and better.
If you are a student, in order for you to be a “star” of a scholarship for excellent study, you must follow the above rules, do not spoil relations with teachers, always attend lectures and actively behave in seminars. It is proved that if you make every effort in the first year of study, then your authority will work for you.