How to sleep?
The human body is designed in such a way that it needsrest. For a person, sleep is a physiological need to restore strength. How to sleep so that in the morning feel vigorous and relaxed? Now we'll find out.
Phases of sleep
It has long been known that sleep is divided into phases. It is also known what happens at each stage, what are the differences with slow and fast sleep.
- Quick sleep is divided into two types: emotional and non-emotional.
- Slow sleep is divided into drowsiness, sleepy spindles and delta sleep.
The entire sequence of sleep phases takes 90 - 100minutes. This is called a cycle. During the night rest these phases are repeated, the proportion of fast sleep increases due to a decrease in the proportion of slow sleep. With a healthy healthy dream, up to five such cycles take place - this is what we should strive for. An important point here is the fact that a fast sleep occurs after passing through all phases of slow sleep.
How to organize sleep to sleep
Many are concerned about how to sleep and how to properly organize your sleep. Consider the basic rules of preparing for bed, to get enough sleep every night.
- Doctors-physiologists unanimously recommendrefuse to watch TV at night. Seat on the couch in front of the screen should be replaced by a 30-minute walk. This will allow you to remove the anxiety accumulated during the day, switch to other thoughts. Walking the athletic pace will be a contrasting addition to the mental and emotional fatigue that has accumulated over the day. Dinner is preferably at least 2 hours before you go to bed. It is necessary to lie down not later than 23 hours. Stick to the same sleep pattern, so that the body develops the habit of falling asleep and waking up at the same time. Sleep better not less than 7-8 hours, but the need for sleep is individual: someone needs a little more, and someone - less. Sleep as much as you need for good health.
- It is very important what bed you sleep on. The ability to relax is affected by the condition of the spine. Sleep better on a hard mattress - it is useful for the spine. You can choose an orthopedic mattress. No less important is a comfortable pillow, you can also choose a useful orthopedic pillow. The cushion should not be too high to prevent creases from forming on the neck. Blanket choose a soft, warm and light.
- It is worth taking a bath. It is known that before going to bed, we take a shower, but it is proved that taking a bath is much more effective.
- Have some tea. Hot tea really helps the body to relax before going to bed. Just keep in mind that tea should not be too strong - it can awaken an appetite. Suitable black tea with honey or bergamot. You can also drink herbal soothing tea (for example, chamomile) or warm milk.
How fast to fall asleep
Open the window indoors: Access to fresh air will help to get the desired effect. Lay down in bed in a comfortable pose, try not to think about anything or imagine what will help you relax, for example, a quiet sea and a deserted beach. Relax. Remember breathing! Breathe deeply and exhale lightly, without tension. This is how a person breathes during sleep. Gradually you will be able to plunge into slumber. This method will allow you to quickly fall asleep.
What should I do if I have sleep disorders?
The most common form of sleep disturbance is insomnia. It is often said that this state of mind, but its causes can be both mental and physiological.
If you work a lot and strain physically,it is not surprising that frequent loads cause you to have a similar condition. The tips outlined above, as well as some common recommendations, will help you.
- Take a warm bath before bedtime with oils of lavender or patchouli - help to relax and calm down before going to bed.
- If you are hungry, drink natural yoghurt before bed or eat something light - an apple, a banana or a pear.
- Do not overeat. Give up a tight dinner, even if it contains the most favorite dishes. Remember, what is behind is three to four hours before bedtime.
- Regularly ventilate the room. It is known that in a stuffy room it's much more difficult to sleep and sleep too.
- Do not sleep too long. Observe the sleep mode. Normal for a person is a 6-7 hour dream.
If all of the above recommendations do not help you, then you should consult a doctor, since insomnia can arise because of hidden pathologies.
Another case is mental problems. Their decision can help people close to you or a psychologist.