How to play Just Cause?
Watch the video
Just Cause 2 is an action computer game with elements of shooter, arcade and racing. The game is quite “young” - it appeared only in 2010. Just Cause 2 supports the possibility of both offline games and the organization of gameplay over the network. Let's figure out how to play Just Cause 2 on the network.
Just Cause 2: play online
- Download a special client - or.
- Register an account with the client.
- the latest version of the game and the multiplayer mod (this link will allow you to download both the game and the mod at once).
- Open the downloaded archive, then the folder "Just.Cause.2.REVOLT" and run the file "setup.exe".
- After installing the game in the "common" folder (Steam \ SteamApps \ common) you will see the folder "Just Cause 2 - Multiplayer Mod", you need to copy the contents of the folders "1.JC2.Multiplayer.Mod.REVOLT" and "2.JC2. Multiplayer.Mod.REVOLT ".
- Start the game and the client, go to the "Server Browser" section and select the server (if you have a pirated version of the game, filter the servers by the word "cracked").
- Enter server details, click Connect.
- All! You can play!
If you play the pirated version of the game, errors may appear during the launch of the game over the network.The most popular error "Just Cause 2 is not installed", in this case, close the client and restart the game. If it does not help, reinstall the mod files.
The error "Fatal Exception occured when launching JC2-MP: Game binary (JustCause2.exe) was not found" indicates that you have incorrectly installed the game or the mod, reinstall it.
If a game in a pirated version brings too many problems and makes you nervous, it costs very little, but you will save your nerves.