How to make a winter fishing rod?
Watch the video
Lovers of ice fishing are extremely neededwinter fishing rod. It is rather compact and very light. Its main advantages are a correctly chosen center of gravity and convenient rewinding of the line. She is caught by the fish from the ice through the hole in it.
We make a winter fishing rod
Consider how to make a winter fishing rod.
- whip rods;
- thin-walled metal tube with a diameter of 5-7 mm, which must coincide with the whip knuckle, and a length of 50 mm;
- plastic or dense sheet foam 100 per 10 mm and thickness 10 mm;
- An empty coil from the line, which contains 30 meters, or a small conductive coil of plastic without attaching to the rod.
- thin felt-tip pen or pencil;
- glue "Moment";
- sharp knife.
Let's consider in detail the process of how to make a self-made winter fishing rod.
- Marking for the manufacture of the handle body
Circle the coil loop as follows: Reel the coil to the workpiece near one of the corners and circle it at a symmetrical distance from the edges, about 2 centimeters. Cut, level and grind the edges of the circle you received with sandpaper. The coil must pass through the hole with a slight interference. Then draw the contours of the body in the form of a drop. You do not need to cut a through hole, if you use a coil from a line, it is pasted over the body or in a recess.
- Install the whip
A whip for a winter fishing rod is requiredin advance. To do this, drill a hole in the housing for the tube, where you install the whip. If the plastic is thin, it is necessary to glue an additional layer on the body cone. In the body of the body, glue the tube. When the glue dries, insert the whip into it and again fix it with glue.
- Set the nod on the end of the whip. To make it yourself you will need a woven lavsan, a polymer plate or a spent spring from a clock, you can also buy it ready. The nod fixing consists of several cambriches, but it still depends on its design.
How to make a winter float fishing rod
There are certain conditions that affect the design of the fishing rod during the winter fishing season. Prepared, you can make all the elements for this fishing rod with your own hands.
- wood, plastic or polystyrene;
- viniplast, bamboo or juniper;
- vein or hairline.
- On average, the length of the rod should be 30-40see The fishing rod has a number of characteristics: strength, elasticity and lightness that can be achieved with the correct choice of material for the whip. To make a whip it's better to take a juniper or bamboo, and a vinyl plastic will do. To make a handle, take a tree or cork, polystyrene or plastic.
- The choice of fishing line is important. For winter fishing, hairline or vein line is most suitable, since they are elastic and do not freeze with ice. The length of the line should be from 12 to 15 meters, thickness from 0.1 to 0.2 mm. Other sizes do not improve the effect of fishing. Secure it with a loop to the point of the whip.
- The float should be light, typically winter. Make it from light plastic, wood bark or cork. It is necessary to paint the float along the entire length with bright colors. So that your float is not frozen to the ice surface, sink it with a sinker.
- Choose the weight of the sinker so that the float is immersed in water for 2-3 cm, and the line is not stretched into the string.
- Hook take very elastic and sharp. Approach the selection carefully, it should bend, but do not break. Choose the size of the hook, depending on the attachment: for fry, bloodworm, crumb.
- Now you know how to properly make a winter fishing rod, and to whom, as you do not know, that without difficulty you will not pull out the fish from the pond. With a good winter fishing rod fishing will bring you only pleasure.
How to make a nod
Consider how to make a nod for a winter fishing rod. You will need:
- strips of metal;
- steel wire;
- rubber nipple tube;
- various springs;
- Nod spring.
Such nods are made without much difficulty. Fishermen should always have a sufficient set of nods. The nods are made of wire of different diameters. Made of twisted wire of different diameters in the form of a spring, the nod allows you to use different in weight baits. This design makes it possible to use baits with a fry. When manufacturing a nod from a soft, lightweight and thin spring, you can use different sized mormyshkami.
- A nod of steel strip.
The most common design. In this case, the strip springs only in one direction - vertically. This excludes deviations and allows you to detect any touch of the fish to the bait
- Changing the length of the strip, you can achieve the necessary rigidity of the nod. That allows you to fish, which reacts to the smooth rocking of the mormyshka.
- A plastic nod is made of any plastic. It is frost-resistant, which is important for winter fishing.
Now you know how to make a winter fishing rod. Video materials on this topic will help you get comfortable thoroughly.