How to make a custard by all means
If you decide to surprise everyone with a smart cake, then,Of course, it's better than a custard for cake, you can not find it. However, before preparing it, you need to learn how to make a custard so that its taste will conquer all without exception. About small secrets of cooking custard and one classic recipe, we'll talk.
How to make custard (small tricks)
To ensure that the brewed mass does notcurled, you need to cook it in a pan with a double bottom. This is done so that it warms up gradually and evenly. Also it should be stirred constantly.
Correctly mix the cream you need, making a spoonor a whisker of eight, so you can grab all areas of the pan. It is better to use a wooden spatula with flat edges. This shape will better fit against the walls of the pan in contrast to the usual rounded spoon.
How to make a custard more saturated?In order to prepare a saturated creamy mass, you need only use egg yolks. Because at a low temperature, squirrels can curl up and form lumps.
In order to make sure that the cream is ready, you need to dip a spoon into it. If the removed spoon is covered with a smooth mass evenly, then it is ready.
If you see that a little more - and your dessert can curl up, then remove it from the heat and dip the pan into cold water.
In order to make the custard cream very tender, you need to pass it through a sieve.
If you are afraid that foam may form on the surface, then even before it is cooled, put a sheet of oiled paper directly on it.
How to make a custard thick? If you need a density, take a maximum of one glass of liquid, and instead of the whole egg, it is better to take just the yolk.
If you want to make sure that your brewed mass retains its shape, then boil it in porcelain or glass forms, also metal ones.
To ensure that your cream probably does not curl up, you need to prepare it on a water bath. Thus, the heat will be distributed evenly, and the cream will be prepared slowly - and again evenly.
Also, the preparedness of the custard dessert can be checked by inserting a knife into its center. If you pulled out the knife and it's clean, then the dish is already ready.
How to prepare a custard with coffee
Custard recipe with instant coffee
This recipe belongs to one of the traditionalvariants of a custard dessert. This cream is great for cakes and any baking. It can also be used as a completely independent dessert. You will need only twenty minutes to prepare this sweets.
- 50 g of flour;
- ten grams of instant coffee;
- half a liter of milk;
- four egg yolks;
- approximately 150 grams of sugar.
How to make a custard with this recipe:
- Pour the milk into a saucepan (leave onlypolstakana) and on a small fire bring to a boil. After the milk boils, add instant coffee and mix everything very well. In the end, the coffee should completely dissolve.
- In a bowl, beat the sugar and yolks until you see that a thick foam has formed. In this mixture, pour in a third of the warm milk and mix well.
- Then slowly add flour, continuing to whisk the mass with a mixer. Gradually enter and all the remaining milk.
- Then all the resulting mass should be brought to a boil, while stirring all the time - so you can prevent the appearance of clots.
- While the received mass boils on a small fire, gradually add the remaining cold milk. In the end, your mixture should thicken.
- After that, you can remove it from the fire and put it in a cool place, so it cools down.
- If you do not intend to use the mixture immediately after its cooling, then it is recommended to place it in a container with a lid to avoid the appearance of a crust on the surface.
If you do this procedure at least once,you will no longer have a question about how to make a custard ideal. Using the small tricks described above, you can always cook delicious desserts (cakes, cakes) for your relatives, friends and relatives, indulging their sweeties.