How to lose consciousness?
The human body is so constituted that when a malfunction occurs in its work, there is a loss of consciousness. Sometimes you want to use this opportunity for your own purposes and specifically lose consciousness for a few minutes. To understand how this can be done, it is necessary to find out the causes of spontaneous syncope.
Causes of loss of consciousness
- Lack of oxygen in the brain. This happens if a person is in a stuffy room or public transport. Previously, girls often fainted because of tight corsets.
- You can lose consciousness from a strict diet, when the body does not receive the necessary nutrients. If a small intake of food is accompanied by intense physical exertion, then fainting can not be avoided.
- Fatigue caused by constant mental work, stress, lack of time to sleep, also disables all organs and body systems. There are sudden cases of a blackout.
- Strong pain.
- A serious illness.
How to lose consciousness quickly?
To use this feature of the person at its discretion, it is necessary to focus on the above reasons. In addition, there is a way to turn off the mind for a few seconds, but this should be done only in extreme cases, since it is not known how such a game with the body will affect health.
- First, determine the place to fall.
- Then, one or two minutes, you need to breathe in and out in a very fast pace.
- Then take a deep breath and hold your breath, with your head thrown back.
- The chest must be straightened.
- After a few minutes there will be a loss of consciousness for about half a minute.
The reason for this is a brain oversaturation with oxygen. After regaining consciousness, sensations are not the most pleasant.
If you do not want to experiment, you can simply pretend that fainting occurred. To do this, suddenly fall and not react to what is happening around a few minutes. After a small workout will be believable.
Fainting is not the way out. It is possible to cope with difficult situations and tasks in a different way, taking full responsibility for yourself as a mature person.