How to flash Chinese iPhone?
Watch the video
Updating the smartphone software is necessary for its correct operation. Consider how to patch the Chinese iPhone, without referring to a specialist.
Before starting such a responsible process as reflashing, you should prepare everything you need.
In addition to the device itself you will need:
- laptop or PC with internet access,
- connection cable,
- actual firmware.
Help in updating the software can iTunes and the application that is Snowbreeze.
Before flashing, you need to make a copy of the system,contacts, media files and SMS messages. This will save important data and return to the old version if the device does not start after installing the new software. So, here's what you need to do:
- Start the firmware with the launch earlierdownloaded program Snowbreeze. It will help to modify the original file and adapt it to the needs of the Chinese device. To process the firmware file, drag it to the program window and turn on the ExpreT Mode, then select the Activ The iPhone option. Also, you need to set the "Enable Batch-Percentage" mode. To generate a modified file, click on the "Build IPSW" button. After processing, the user will receive a ready-made firmware for installation.
- After that, connect the Chinese device to the PC and turn on the DFU mode on it. This can be done by clamping the power button and "Home".
- Run the Snowbreeze program, enable itiREB mode and click on the Start button. After running iTunes again, click on "Restore" while holding down the Shift key. Select the previously created firmware and proceed to install it.
- Wait until the end of the process.
Now you know how to reflash the Chinese iPhone.