How to flash Alcatel?
Alcatel specializes in the production of stylish mobile phones that have excellent technical characteristics and great design. Among the entire range there are both top and budget devices. It is worth noting that most of them operate on the Android operating system, which allows you to fully unlock the multimedia potential of gadgets. In addition, smartphones of this manufacturer are equipped with special hardware modules and software that allows you to monitor the health status of its owner and help him in sports.
Like any other smart device, Alcatel's smartphone may not function correctly due to any software failure. To solve this problem, it is best to flush the device.
How to flash Alcatel phone using a PC?
Before flashing the phone yourself, make a backup of the data stored on the internal storage device and on the device’s memory card.
Alcatel firmware process:
- First, install the One Touch Upgrade software on your computer.
- Now charge your smartphone to at least 50%.
- Connect it to your computer using a USB cable and wait until the drivers are installed.
- Next, open the curtain with notifications on the phone and turn on "USB debugging".
- Turn off your smartphone and disconnect it from the PC.
- Run the One Touch Upgrade program on your computer.
- Connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Select the model of your device in the program and launch the firmware.
- If the computer prompts you to press the button combination on the smartphone, disconnect and connect the USB cable to the PC again.
- After completing the firmware, disconnect the smartphone from the computer.