How to cook meringues?
Cake meringue likes both children and adults, but notmany housewives decide on his baking at home. The fact is that, despite simple ingredients, a good oven with convection mode, fresh eggs and a lot of patience will be needed to bake a really delicious and crisp meringue. But, with a clear adherence to the recipe, homemade meringue is much more delicious than the store.
How to Make Homemade Meringue
This recipe is very simple, as it requires only eggs and sugar. If desired, halves of pastry can be glued with boiled condensed milk or any other cream.
- 5 separated egg whites;
- 1 cup of sugar.
- Eggs are taken well chilled, because then they are easier to whisk. Carefully we separate the proteins from the yolks. In a dry enamel or porcelain dish, whisk the whites with a mixer.
- Sugar is added in small portions and whisked with a mixer for 10-15 minutes.
- The oven is heated to 100 degrees, the baking sheet is lined with paper for baking.
- Beez spread on the sheet with a spoon or a confectionery syringe and immediately put in the oven.
- We keep the cakes in the oven 1-1.5 hours at a temperature of 100 degrees, so they are well dried.
Bézé with Charlotte cream
There are a lot of recipes for how to make meringue with cream, the most interesting of which is a version with Charlotte oil cream.
- 4 egg whites;
- 280 grams of sugar;
- citric acid (approximately at the tip of the knife).
- a packet of butter (100 grams);
- 90 grams of sugar;
- 1 yolk;
- 65 grams of milk;
- half a sachet of vanilla sugar;
- 1 tbsp. cognac.
- Mix whites thoroughly.
- Gradually add sugar and citric acid, beat with a mixer until a thick air mass forms.
- The pan is to be pasted with paper for baking and using a confectionery sleeve to squeeze a meringue on it (the size of half a marshmallow).
- Bake for an hour and a half at a temperature of 90-110 degrees.
- For cream, grind the yolk with sugar.
- Boil the milk and pour it hot, stirring constantly.
- Bring milk with yolk and sugar to a boil, continue stirring. Do not boil!
- Separately beat the butter and vanilla sugar.
- In the beaten oil pour in the milk-egg mixture and beat with a mixer until a lush cream is formed. At the end, pour a tablespoon of cognac or dessert wine.
- Pairing glue halves of meringue with cream and let it freeze.
More recipes for this delicious cake can be found in our article How to make meringues.