How to connect a temperature sensor?
Watch the video
The climate control system in the house provides a comfortable stay in it. It is usually necessary to install a temperature sensor to automatically start various climatic devices that regulate the temperature in the room.
Why do we need a temperature sensor
Best of all, if you already have a "smart home" system in your house - a controller that monitors all the communication tools you use - electricity, ventilation, heating, alarm, etc. In this way, you can set values using the remote control temperature on the controller. The temperature sensor will facilitate this process, since the procedure will be carried out automatically. The temperature sensor independently measures the air temperature and transmits this information to the controller, which is configured to take certain actions in the event of a particular temperature.
How to connect the temperature sensor in the house
- We are well studying the installation scheme of the sensor, because it is important. We deal with all its elements (scheme).
- The sensor is working on technology.
- We pull up the signal wire to the power bus with a special resistor, the optimum - by 3 K.
- We connect the temperature sensor to the controller port, which is denoted by the number 485.
- Perform software configuration according to the instructions attached to the sensor (for each sensor, the setting is individual, depending on the model) and test it.
Now you know how to connect a temperature sensor in your home. As it turned out, comfort is not so difficult to achieve.