How to connect a Samsung tablet?
A tablet computer is a compact version of a personal computer whose device is equipped with a touch screen. To fully utilize the functionality of the equipment, you must connect the tablet to the global network. In addition, you can expand the capabilities of the tablet if you connect the device to a computer or TV. Today we will talk about the devices of the Korean company Samsung.
How to connect a Samsung tablet to a computer
Via usb cable
- Turn on the tablet, open the "Menu" and go to the "Options" section.
- Select "Wireless Connection and Settings."
- Then click on "USB Connection Settings".
- Connect the tablet to your computer using a USB cable.
If the devices do not find each other, then you need to download drivers for your tablet from the Internet and install them on your computer, choosing the necessary model. Then restart the computer and repeat the above steps.
Through the application
To connect the tablet to a computer or laptop, you can use special applications.We will consider an application called "Kies". With this program you can manage tablet files through a computer, as well as synchronize them.
- Download the application and install it on your computer. During installation, select your country and language. Do not forget to tick the license agreement. You can download on our page.
- Turn on the tablet.
- Open the "Menu" and go to the "Options".
- Then click on "USB connection settings" and select Samsung Kies (with these settings, it is necessary that the USB cable is not connected to devices).
- Now you need to connect the tablet and computer with a USB cable.
- Then the computer will start searching for the tablet through the installed application.
- To add files from computer to tablet, click the "Add" button and select the files.
- To disconnect the tablet from the computer, close the application and click on the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon.
How to connect the Samsung tablet to the TV
Connecting devices is only possible if the TV has an HDMI connector. Since the tablet has only mini HDMI input, you need an HDMI-mini HDMI cable.
- Connect the cable to the tablet.
- Connect the other end of the cable to the back of the TV.
- Turn on the TV. After connecting the devices, the image will automatically appear on the TV screen.
- To broadcast information from the tablet to the big screen TV, you can also use a special adapter.
We connect the Samsung tablet to the Internet
To access the global network via a tablet, you can use one of the following methods.
This method assumes the presence of a configured router.
- Turn on the tablet and go to the "Settings" menu.
- Select "Wireless Connections and Networks" or go to the "Settings" tab and select "Wi-Fi" (depending on the operating system).
- Next, the tablet will display a list with available connections: select your network, enter your user name, password (if available) and click the "Connect" button.
In addition, the tablet can be connected to the router directly by cable, but the presence of the wire will deliver some inconvenience.
- Insert the SIM card into the tablet.
- Go to the tablet settings and turn on "Data Transfer".
- Next, you need to register the access point, username and password. This information can be found on the website of your mobile operator.
- Download drivers for your tablet and install them on your computer.
- Connect your computer to the tablet via the Internet wire and a USB - RJ45 adapter.