How to build a pattern?
Would you like to receive instructions on how to build the frameworkpatterns (dresses, skirts, trousers ...)? You are interested in what measurements need to be taken and how to make them correctly, what is the pattern of, what to consider, where to start and the like? Do you need to give recommendations, rules, tips for drawing patterns? Tell us how to build a pattern? Easily! Here are the options for obtaining a pattern:
- Take a picture of any pattern
- Copy from log
- Copy from a book on patterns, from ordinary fashion magazines and newspapers
- Draw by hand
- You can take a disk with a pattern, enter your dimensions, and the pattern is ready
- In the magazine "Atelier" you can always view the order forms and order to your liking.
- You can draw a model that attracts you by hand. The model can look good if you look through catalogs with clothes.
- How to build a pattern? We are guided not only by our imagination and imagination, but also by the ability to draw with a pencil.
- The pattern can be constructed in "AutoCAD" - drawing program.
In fact, if you want and talent, dopattern is not at all difficult, but on the contrary - it's very simple. How to build a pattern pattern? Only an amateur can seem that the drawing has many lines of vertical and horizontal, and many other lines. Drawing patterns, in fact, are built easily and simply.
Pattern is the basis for everyone. How to build a pattern of dresses? Let's focus on the pattern of the dress pattern.
The dress pattern includes: back, front and back of the skirt, sleeves. Let's build the basis of the dress pattern (size 48). The first thing that is necessary is to take measurements. Detailed instructions for taking measurements are given here.
And further, you can build a size patterndresses. We need a sheet of paper on which we draw a vertical line and put a point on it on the G. To the right of the vertical line, we need to draw a horizontal line. On this line, we postpone a segment that is equal to the Og2 + 5 cm gauge (an allowance that is necessary to fit freely). Draw the point Γ1. ГГ1 = Ор2 + П = 48 + 5 = 53 cm. We focus in detail on the link below and step-by-step instructions in it.
If it seemed easy to build a dress pattern, then the question arises, how to build a pattern of trousers?
- It is necessary to take measurements: half-girth of the waist, hips and length of the product.
- Let's start with the modeling of the pattern passing the part of the trousers. On the sheet of paper we build a right angle. We denote the vertex by the point T.
- From it, we put down the measure down. We denote this point by H.
- From point H we draw a line perpendicular to TH. We draw a straight line to the right.
- Down from the point T 1/2 measure the measurement of half-hip, we add 1 cm. The point is called the letter B. Now point B is put to the right 1/2 of the measurement of the half-hip of the thighs, plus 0.5 cm, the point will be called B1.
A step-by-step instruction of the pattern is given at: http://www.kakprosto.ru/kak-91888-kak-postroit-vykroyku-klassicheskih-bryuk So you will be guided by the drawing and its dimensions.
It remains to build a pattern of sleeves. How to build a pattern of sleeves? To build a pattern of a sleeve, you can use the following parameters for girth of the shoulder and wrist. We also need a sleeve length up to the elbow.
When constructing a pattern of a sleeve, use this link.
To build a pattern of a sleeve, it is necessaryorient on the drawing and set aside from point A to the right the girth of the shoulder. Then you need to add 7 cm and put the point B (29 + 7 = 36cm). From point B we drop the line down, at the intersection with the line that is at the bottom - H1. And now, you need to focus not only on the drawing, but on the step by step instruction.
Thus, it is clear that building patterns fordrawings is not difficult. The main thing is to correctly take measurements, build a drawing, again, using a centimeter, an eye and coordinates. Availability of magazines, experienced assistants is also simply necessary. And, of course, fashionable models of products. They are also needed. If they are not available, you will have to observe the people around and see what they are wearing, and what is most important in their style of clothing. Then build your own pattern and the product is ready!
Successful sewing and patterning! We really hope that the links in the article and the useful information in it, in general, turned out to be useful for you. Follow the updates of the section.