How to assemble a cross in a cube?
In childhood, one of the most famous puzzles was a cubic figure with multi-colored cells. Not everyone was able to collect the Rubik's cube, but having become acquainted with some algorithms, the assembly was still obtained. Now we will try to explain to the reader step by step how to put together a cross in this interesting, intricate puzzle.
How to assemble a cross: instruction
- From the very beginning, before you assemble a cross in a Rubik's cube, you need to choose the color of the upper surface of the cube. This color remains at the top for the entire assembly.
- We begin to collect the cross of the color that was chosen for the upper part of the Rubik. If one cell is located in the correct position and in the first layer, turn the right part by a quarter turn counterclockwise, then the top part clockwise by a quarter turn, also right, then the top one by quarter turn counterclockwise.
- If the cell is wrong, but in the first layer,then the algorithm is executed accordingly, in the following order: parts right, upper and frontal in such a sequence a quarter of a turn counterclockwise, upper - a quarter turn clockwise. Happened? Be careful and try not to hurry.
- Next, we follow the following rotation algorithm: rotation to either side of the upper half of the rotation, frontal - a quarter of a turn counterclockwise, upper - again a half turn in either direction. But this, if a piece is found in the second layer.
- If in the second layer, but on the adjacent face of the cube, then we act like this: the upper part is a quarter of a clockwise turn, the right part is a quarter of a clockwise, the upper part is a quarter of a turn counterclockwise.
- We proceed to the next step, how to assemble a cross in a Rubik's cube. If the necessary part is visible in the third layer, then we make the following rotations: the lower part is the half turn in either direction, then the back one. If, as in the previous case, the cell is in the third layer, but on the adjacent face, then: the right one is a quarter of a clockwise turn, the top one is a quarter of a clockwise, the frontal one is a quarter counterclockwise, the top one is a quarter also against.Already something should stand out. Does not work? Once again, check the correctness of the action.
- Then you need to rotate the upper part until the two colors of the side faces and the centers coincide. Then the following order: right - a quarter of a turn clockwise, also top, right - a quarter turn in the opposite, also top, right - a quarter of a clock. This combination is correct if the two adjacent cross elements change. If two opposite elements change, then: right - half turn in either direction, also left, lower, then right and left again.
Everything should work out. The most important thing in how to assemble a cross in a Rubik's cube is not to remember the algorithm, but to capture the essence of the process. You can also use the article "".