How to assemble a chair?
Watch the video
Sometimes there are situations when after buyingoffice chair, even with a factory manual, it is not possible to collect it. And the fact is that often the instructions are written in incomprehensible languages or contain a minimum of useful information for the consumer. So, how to assemble a chair and an armchair?
Assembling an armchair
When assembling an armchair you need to perform a few simple steps. Let's figure out how to assemble a computer chair.
- We take the spare parts out of the box and very carefully remove the plastic packaging from them.
- Next, lay out all the parts so that each of them was within reach.
- We find 4 screws that were attached to the chair, and with their help we fix the pedestal of the aluminum seat to the leg of the chair, which is usually called the main one.
- Considering that these screws are not self-fastening, we definitely check how tightly they are screwed.
- After that comes the turn to the armrests of the chair. We take them and insert them into the bottom of the "sidushki".
- Then fix them using the two shortest screws and fasteners made of plastic that were in the kit.
The fourth step
- After this, we take the wheels and attach them to the cross of the leg of the chair.
- Remember that this action requires a special effort, without which the pucks will jump out of their nests, and the process will have to be repeatedagain.
- We wait for a click, signaling the successful completion of the process.
- After that, insert the headrest in the backrest.
- Further, we must check the ease of its movement.
- We fix the backrest, which is already assembled on the base of the chair.
- After that, we press several times both on the seat and on the back, checking the level of their strength.
- Turn the part of the chair that is at the top until it rises to its place steadily.
- After that, we check the lining of the chair for the absence of damage caused during the assembly.
A few tips
- First of all, before starting the assembly, we prepare the free space necessary for comfortable work.
- We put all the spare parts of the chair in turn.
- During work, we carefully observe the safety rules.
Picking up a chair
- We take out all the details from the package - backrest, seat with frame, armrest and screws.
- We fasten the backrest to the seat or to the frame with the screws that come with the kit.
- After that, we screw the armrests to the frame.
- We check how tightly the screws are tightened.