How to arrange a house on the site?
It is not easy to properly place the house onsite, but you can do it. First, you need to study all sorts of documentation about ownership of the site. It is possible that there you will find restrictions on the use of the site. They can be connected with the limitedness of erecting all kinds of objects on the site territory, for example, restrictions on the altitude and location of buildings, on the laying of communications and so on.
You need to make a plan with all the bindings,the sides of the world, the entrance, the areas forbidden for use, the plants not subject to demolition, the presence of other neighborhood structures, reservoirs and various features of the site.
After that, we put on the plan restrictive zones, which can be divided into the following items:
- Zone around trees that can not be demolished. Radius of 2.5 m;
- A strip along the street side, the entrance, which provides the opportunity to organize protection of the house from noise, dust, etc. The width of this zone is not less than 5 m;
- Fire protection zones;
- Zone of wind shadow from the household. buildings;
- Zone between the street and the building line, at least 3 m along the borders;
- A zone that prohibits construction when passing through your site, or near its high-voltage power line.
Identify the place
It is worth noting that it is worth pointing out that,which is the main purpose of using the site. For example, if the plot is to be used for growing crops, then the buildings should be located at the borders. It will be correct to use the natural pluses of the plot, i.e. uneven surfaces, ponds, plants and so on. It is necessary to distinguish the shady sides from future structures and to determine a situation where sun-loving plants will not be in the shade. Also at this stage, you need to leave room to increase the house in the future: the construction of a garage, a greenhouse, a winter garden and so on.
It is necessary to decide on the arrival at the site andstorage of transport on it. There is already at your discretion - whether you are planning a garage near the gate or a garage that will be part of the house. Many people forget about this and in the future have problems.
Where is the house located on the plot? To do this, you need to determine the location of the house. So, you need to focus on the following items: neighboring nearby buildings, the visibility of your future windows, the altitude differences on the site, tk. build a better house on the hills. Also an important factor is the location of communications.
To do this, it is necessary to orient the house in such a way as to make better conditions for the residence and use of the site.
- It is better to turn the windows of living rooms to the south, east or north-east, common rooms - to the west or south-west (but this is less desirable, because rooms can overheat).
- Find the best review from the windows.
- Entrance to the house and arrival to the garage.
- Inability to inspect premises from the street.
- Determination of wind direction.
- Correctness of landscape and vertical planning.
- Drainage on the site.
Now you know how to arrange a house on the site. If all the above rules are met, you will create the best conditions for the operation of the house, convenient movement, saving of territory and organic unity with the landscape of the area.