How do boys fall in love?
Let's talk in this article on the theme of loverelations between young people of opposite sexes. Let's try to understand what the man will do after an unsuccessful love affair. We will disassemble, what thoughts visit a young head when the boy falls in love with a woman older than himself and much more.
Characteristics of behavior
If it turned out that the young man wasfor several years in a love affair with the girl, but suddenly something went wrong and they parted, then he immediately will look for a replacement. He had a void in his soul, which must be filled immediately. In this situation, men are not very picky.
If we compare a woman and a man, the former are guided by sensuality, and the latter are spiritual qualities. Men tend to fall in love immediately, and women gradually and carefully.
It's very easy for a boy to find a friend, becausea sea of energy, blood boils, and the ability to choose, not yet. It will appear over the years, when it will fill a lot of cones. Then he will weigh all his actions.
Paradoxically, what the boys care forbeautiful, effective girls, and they will marry in the most common simpletons, far from beauties. Boys must certainly be proud of their chosen one, and it would be good if she had some hidden talents. After all, he is a hunter, and won such a wonderful trophy, which will boast.
A young man is looking for a girl who couldadmired, listened to, and did not argue with him, laughed at his, not always, successful jokes and looked at him with adoration, without ceasing to insist that he was the very-very.
A boy falls in love with a woman
- The boys, who were overprotected by the mother, are looking for a companion in the companion.
- An adult woman understands how to live,is able to tell how to act in this or that situation. Yes, and sexual relations with her are much more interesting, as the experience of communicating with men affects.
- Unconsciously, falling in love with a mature lady, the boy wants to receive a portion of the mother's warmth and care, which, quite possibly, in his time, was not received from his mother.
- This is more a psychological problem.
- Now, young people are ripe at the age ofthirteen to fifteen years. The way a teenager behaves sexually is due to a variety of different factors, including social factors. It is important to understand that even the first kiss in each of the ages has a completely different meaning.
- There are times when boys reject their peers, because they consider them not interesting, uncouth and rude. They are bored with them.
- A woman who reciprocates oncourtship of a young man who is much younger than himself, most likely feels maternal feelings for him, but not as love. She is simply delighted with childlike sincerity, affection, romanticism. Adult men are not capable of this.
How to understand that a boy is in love
If a boy falls in love with a girl, he, of course, will give his own behavior.
- He does not look away, and you look into each other's eyes.
- From it emanates an erotic attraction. But he does not rush things, but waits for your decision.
- He worships you, and you feel that he is afraid to lose or frighten you, tries to be educated, gallant and attentive in your presence.
- If the boy, before meeting you liked to listen to rock music, and now he prefers your favorite pop music, he is definitely in love.
Opinion of psychologists
- Boys and girls fall in love quite differently.
- Boys are seventy percent favorite for appearance, and thirty percent for character traits.
- Girls are only thirty percent favored for appearance and 70 percent for character.
Now you know how the boys fall in love, andknow how to distinguish real feelings from a temporary, joint pastime. One must be careful with the feelings of young people, because they are very vulnerable.