For how many years can the boiled corn be included in the diet
This divine smell is sure to be remembered by many from childhood. Maybe the taste became even more pleasant from the fact that you had to wait a long time in anticipation, while the cobs were cooked to the full readiness? Corn may be of varying degrees of ripeness. This determines the time of preparation. Very young grains, so-called dairy, are thirty to forty minutes long enough. More hard corn cobs should boil for two to three hours. Preparing this dish, parents always ask the question: "For how many years can the corn be cooked to the child in the diet?" Due to the fact that grains are difficult to digest by the body, one should not get carried away with this delicacy. How corn is used in various dishes for young children is described later in this article.
How to use in children's dishes boiled corn: a child from 6 months to two years
Whole cooked cabbage, of course, are contraindicated to babies. Some doctors believe that it is possible to give a child at 6 months well-cooked and ground corn of milk ripeness in the form of mashed potatoes. When cooking, be sure to remove the skin, as it is not digested by the tender digestive system of the baby. The resulting product can be mixed, for example, with boiled potatoes or grated apple. Also, the excellent taste, which crumbs especially like, is obtained when combined with a banana. Start with one or two teaspoons a week, increasing by a year to two or three dining rooms.
How to use in children's dishes boiled corn: a child of two to three years
At this age, the baby grows enough teeth so that he can bite and chew on his own well-cooked corn kernels. Take care that the crumb does not choke. Give more than half of the cob does not cost, so as not to overload the children's stomach.
How to diversify the baby's nutrition in 3 years? Prepare an air casserole soufflé
In this dish, the main ingredient is cooked corn. A child can be given such a souffle for breakfast or an afternoon snack, supplemented with a dairy sauce or sour cream.
- four boiled cobs of maize of medium ripeness;
- half a cup of breadcrumbs;
- one hundred grams of any hard cheese;
- the third part of a glass of cream;
- a bunch of fresh parsley;
- Chin. spoon of salt.
- Boil corn until ready. Cut off the grain with a sharp knife from the cooled cobs.
- Beat the egg with a mixer until fluffy foam.
- Cheese grate on a fine grater. Half of the resulting mass mixed with chopped herbs, finely chopped onions and breadcrumbs. Add cream and salt to the mixture.
- Beat eggs and corn kernels into the prepared mass and mix gently.
- Grease the form with butter and fill with air mixture. Place it in a large container filled with water. Mass will be prepared in a water bath.
- Bake in a preheated oven for up to 180 degrees for an hour. Ten minutes before the ready, sprinkle the souffle with the remaining cheese.
- Do not remove the dish immediately from the preheated oven, wait about fifteen minutes. Cut the casserole slightly cooled.
Our ancestors did not sleep the way we did. What are we doing wrong? It's hard to believe, but scientists and many historians tend to believe that a modern person does not sleep at all like his ancient ancestors. Initially.
19 celebrities, who looked quite different before becoming popular. World celebrities, whose images are now raving millions of fans, looked before quite differently. Our ideal idols had enough h.
How to look younger: the best haircuts for those over 30, 40, 50, 60 Girls at age 20 do not worry about the shape and length of the hairstyle. It seems that youth was created for experiments on appearance and daring ringlets. However already.
To the horror of beautiful: 15 shocking plastic surgery, ended pitifully Plastic surgery among the stars remains incredibly popular to this day. But the problem is that earlier the result was not always ideal.
Words programming misfortune, or Never say this Do you realize that you can unwittingly program your own life? It is only necessary to get used to the use of some stable expressions.
7 parts of the body that should not be touched by hands. Think of your body as a temple: you can use it, but there are some sacred places that you can not touch with your hands. Research shows.