Cranberry and its beneficial properties
Curative properties of cranberries were known in ancient times. Cranberries were considered truly healing berries. People still believe that this is a tremendous storehouse of vitamins, and there is no reason to doubt the beneficial properties of cranberries.
Why is cranberry useful for human health?
To tell you about all the beneficial properties of cranberries, show how it is used for medicinal purposes.
- Practically all people face a cold. In such an unpleasant period, we make every effort to quickly get rid of it. In addition to drug treatment, you can support the body with warm cranberry juice. Vitamin C is an excellent fighter against colds. Besides the fact that cranberries are rich in vitamins, it has antipyretic agent. Cranberries can even be used as an antibiotic !, which fights against various infections in kidney disease, gastroenteritis, and others. Under the influence of cranberry bacteria will be difficult to attach to the cells, and also from the sticks they will turn into a ball shape.As a result, the viability of bacteria is reduced.
- Antibacterial properties of cranberries will be useful as a prophylactic against gastritis and ulcers. It is proved that people who regularly consume drinks or other dishes with cranberries, have less risk of getting a stomach ulcer. The secret of cranberries is that its properties prevent hülicobacter pylori, which causes this ulcer. Bacteria have no chance of remaining on the mucous membranes of the stomach. But remember, cranberries are contraindicated in people who already have a diagnosis of an ulcer and duodenum.
- By the same principle, cranberry protects a person from bladder infections. Bacteria are not able to hold onto the walls of the bladder with constant use of cranberries by humans.
- What is useful cranberry for the prevention of cancer? And then the miracle berry succeeded! Cranberry juice is associated in the human body with two special enzymes that can cause cancer, and actively prevents the appearance of cancer cells. The substances contained in cranberries protect the DNA and prevent the colon and prostate cancer cells from growing.
- The beneficial properties of cranberries also extend to the aging process of the human body.The berry has a large amount of antioxidants. They, repaying the negative effect of free radicals in the body, prevent the appearance of the first signs of aging.
- Cranberries are good for strengthening gums. For this effect, you need fresh or frozen cranberries, rubbing it with your tongue and teeth.
What is useful cranberry for pregnant women
Doctors agree that cranberry is an indispensable tool for expectant mothers during edema during pregnancy, with varicose veins, as well as with increased pressure. In the beginning of pregnancy, cranberry is useful as a multivitamin remedy. If a woman is worried about cystitis, the cranberry will be recommended as an aid in its treatment.
Cranberry is a natural medicine that can not harm you and your baby. Useful properties of cranberries for pregnant women:
- For a headache, take a mixture of honey and cranberry, ground in a blender, once a day.
- In case of an upset stomach, drink cranberry decoction 4 times a day. Make it simple: 2 tablespoons of cranberries pour 0.5 liters of hot water, then put on the fire and let boil for 10 minutes, be sure to cool and strain.Such treatment is contraindicated in people with high acidity of the stomach.
- Judging by the experience of pregnant women, cranberry helps to cope with toxicosis.
- Cranberries play an important role in improving immunity. Hormonal changes during pregnancy reduce the resistance of the female body to an infectious disease, and the use of cranberries will provide an excellent help for the pregnant woman.
Finally, we remind once again, be careful with cranberries for gastrointestinal diseases, and during exacerbations, eating cranberries is simply unacceptable!