Biography and creativity of the Irish writer Cecilia Ahern
Cecilia Ahern is one of the brightest stars inthe modern world of foreign literature. Despite her young age - she is only thirty-six years old, she has already gained popularity not only among readers, but also among critics. Today you will learn a lot of interesting things about a talented writer. Your attention will be presented facts of her biography, information about the most famous books, as well as feedback from readers.
Many writers and poets did not even think that they would someday bind their lives to the world of literature. What did the Irish writer dream about as a child? Than fond of? About everything in order.
Cecilia Ahern was born in Dublin (Ireland) in1981. Her childhood passed in a large village house. Together with her sister, she loved to enjoy the beauty of the surrounding nature. Everything that happened to her, the girl wrote down in a notebook. They had a lot of it. She liked to write. Later, she began to record not only what had happened to her, but also to invent new subjects. She liked to write poetry, write stories. At the age of seven she already had enough of them. But Cecilia wrote only for herself, because she treated her work very critically.
Interesting facts about biography
- The first story Cecilia Ahern wrote in seven years.
- The writer graduated from the Faculty of Journalism.
- She became famous at the age of 21. Her book "P.S. I Love You "has become a favorite with millions of readers in many countries around the world.
- The first literary critic Cecilia Ahern is her mother, with whom they have a warm and trusting relationship.
The writer has more than a dozen books, and readers withimpatiently waiting for her new novels. She likes to create all alone, and when the last chapter is completed, she returns to her beloved family. The themes of Cecilia Ahern's books are love, the relationship between a man and a woman, the complex world of human relations and much more. Her heroes - romantic and naive, faithful and honest - instantly gain sympathy from the readers. Let's remember the most famous books of the writer.
- "P. S. I love you." The main heroine is experiencing a serious tragedy - her beloved husband died. He left her letters with detailed instructions, what she needs to do in order to learn how to live and become happy again.
- "With love, Rosie." The main characters are still friends with the school bench. But it will be many years before they realize that they love each other and they need to be together. Earlier the book was published under the title "I do not believe, I do not hope."
- Cecilia Ahern, "The Ideal." One of the last works that the writer wrote. This is the continuation of the book "Stamp". The author touches on a slightly unusual topic for himself. Future. How can it be? The picture that the author draws us is simply horrific. In pursuit of an ideal society, the slightest deviation from the laws is punished in the most cruel manner. "Ideal" (Cecilia Ahern) continues the topic.
Her books are very popular. In the bookstores, not only new, but old works of Cecilia Ahern are instantly bought up. What is the secret of her talent? What do the fans say about the work of their favorite writer? The secret of the popularity of Cecilia Ahern is simple enough - a dynamically developing narrative, an exciting storyline, a happy ending, a pleasant language.
Her books help you survive the heaviestevents in life and suggest how to live on. Reviews on the creativity of Cecilia Ahern on the Internet can be found very much. Let's give only excerpts from some:
- All books are unusual and unlike one another. There is a lot of unreal, fictional in them. Taking the book in hand, you release, only turning over the last page.
- They have a soft humor and a life-affirming attitude, despite the problems that the writer describes.
- Books are read in one breath. After reading a novel, you take pleasure in the next one.
- They are insanely touching, and the main characters are close, like kindred spirits.
- After reading her books, I want to enjoy life.
Useful advice from Cecilia Ahern
She not only writes life-affirming,romantic books, but also shares with his readers some of the secrets of his family life. We offer you some useful tips from a writer for whom love is one of the most important feelings in a person's life.
- Be sincere with your loved one. Lies and misunderstandings gradually kill love and destroy tender relationships.
- The Internet is not the best place to meet people. Confidential relations can arise only in real communication.
- For each person, the family should be a place in which to support it and help. In order to establish a warmer relationship, arrange a home celebration. They promote the rapprochement of all family members.
Gentle and sad, light and philosophical, her booksteach us to believe in love, to find a way out in desperate situations. And also to hope that everything will be fine. Let's wish Cecilia Ahern even more new stories for creativity, and her fans - interesting and fascinating works.